Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Murder Committed In Broad Daylight!

As the bus stopped, he walked angrily towards the back where Becky was seated. He was careful not to let the passengers suspect his motives.

This was the second time out of jail and he didn't want his mission to be interrupted. He looked around slowly, pulled his ratchet knife from his hip and mischievously carved a heart and a an arrow, on the back of the seat facing him. Not impressed with his sudden artistry, Becky stood up and begged Jason to let her go peacefully. Then after few wrestles, he held her by her neck passionately to claim her, cranked his knife and return it to his waist band. Beck was breathing breathlessly, gasping for every bit of air to make up for the lost moments of anxiety and fear.

"Jason, I tired of fighting with you and I want out of this miserable relationship!" Becky exclaimed.

"I got out because of you and I'm not letting you go this way," Jason said to Becky as he moved his feet to let her pass. 'Not without you answering my question woman!" he retorted. 'Why did you do that to me, why? Jason asked as he looked around to gain attention from the spectator in the bus.

"I'm sorry for filling charges on you for child support but I had to. I'm tired of living this life and I need to get married or move on. We have been living together too long and you are hardly at home,' Beck said as she walked towards the exit.

Jason raced towards her, dipped into his knapsack and took out a small box.'Here baby, that is what I wanted to give you for so long,' Jason said, with tears in his eyes.

Becky sat down on the bus step. Her heel and heart were broken and with her trembling hands, she opened the little black box that Jason gave her. 'Oh my God Murdy, you shouldn't have!' Becky shouted as passengers congregated around them. Their eyes gleaming as the dazzling diamonds on the engagement ring spun spectators stunningly.

"Will you marry me honey, please?" said Jason passionately.

There, in the middle of Kingston on a scorching Monday evening, Jason aka Murder, decided to quit his overseas job in the US to stay in Jamaica with his girlfriend. He was a hard-core bad boy with a soft heart, not a perfect father but now he has finally committed verbally to his mate after ten years. Both decided to marry and to take care of their kids together for good.


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment